Wednesday 7 September 2011

ABC Wednesday: H is for Hyde's hidden gems


Photograph © Kirsty Thompson

According to the September issue of the glossy magazine Cheshire Life
Hyde is worth seeking. Hyde is not the flashiest of Cheshire towns but it has charms all its own ... may not regularly top the list of must-see places in Britain, but this industrious town boasts many hidden gems.
Five of my photographs appear in the article written by Elizabeth Short and Kirsty Thompson came and took one of myself at the computer.

To read the whole article you'll have to buy a copy of the magazine which I think you can order online from the Cheshire Life website if your local newsagent doesn't stock it.

For more H posts visit ABC Wednesday.

12 comments:

  1. Lots of places have hidden gems, and we tend to overlook them.

    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! I know you are one of the reasons some of the gems have been uncovered.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Day and Congratulations!! I enjoy the gems you bring here every week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on being published. Must be very gratifying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, yes, how terrific it must feel to get the proverbial minutes of fame. Well-deserved, Gerald!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a nice feeling when your photos is published elsewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great achievement, congrats! and that's a very handsome photo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! That's great news. And Cheshire Life too! You'll be going all posh on us :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice one Gerald :>)

    Gonna try & get hold of a copy tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was looking for this a few days back to say well done Gerald. I have not seen Cheshire Life but I do read Yorkshire Life and so I know where it is coming from. I said read because I peruse the Library copy and I look for ideas and or inspiration as well as enjoying the great pictures.
    I will look out for a copy of this edition, Hyde is not the flashiest of Cheshire towns but it has charms all its own, thought they were talking of you!

    ReplyDelete