Vote for Best of Hyde Daily Photo 2014

Please visit Best of Hyde Daily Photo 2014 and vote for your favourites. Deadline for voting is 12 noon GMT on Monday 29th December 2014.

Friday, 30 September 2011

Weekend reflections in a pothole


The corner of a house and the side of a van reflected in a deep pothole on Haughton Street.

I'm home but quietly convalescing as far as I'm able. I won't be resuming regular postings for a little while yet but I'll be around from time to time.

For more reflections visit Weekend Reflections.

11 comments:

  1. A terrific reflection. I don't think I'd want to drive over that, it looks deep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cause des couleurs, cette image sort de l'ordinaire. C'est très réussi !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nasty looking pothole.
    Have a speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nasty pothole but brilliant pic!

    Welcome back to the blogosphere Gerald :>)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the alliance between red and blue... Nice union celebrated by a great reflection !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creating a world of its own. Many getting well wishes. Please have a good new month and a nice weekend as well.

    daily athens

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is an absolutely super shot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that road looks like it's in a sad state of disrepair--but the pothole served as a photographer's dream come true!

    LOVE THAT REFLECTION!

    Tell reflections that you love them,
    Spurn reflections, if you dare.
    Keep reflections out of darkness,
    Keep them in the sun’s harsh glare!


    © 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher

    Reflection in Wayside Pool

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice to see that you are back on-line, and I hope that everything went OK. I wish you a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete