Vote for Best of Hyde Daily Photo 2014

Please visit Best of Hyde Daily Photo 2014 and vote for your favourites. Deadline for voting is 12 noon GMT on Monday 29th December 2014.

Friday, 4 November 2011

Artingstall Optometrist


D.J. Artingstall's opticians (or more precisley, optometrists) is on Clarendon Street. I went to see him yesterday for an examination. I am pleased to say I don't need new glasses and furthermore my glacuoma is under control with the pressure in my left eye down to 19.

Afterwards I decided to photograph his shop front.

I'm due to have my gall-bladder out on December 5th and need to watch my diet in the meantime. I'm still going to be posting spasmodically for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Nice to hear that you are bound for a solution to the problem, and I hope you have a peaceful time until then.

    PS Anyone should be able to find that optometrist with such a colourful shop front!

    ReplyDelete