Vote for Best of Hyde Daily Photo 2014

Please visit Best of Hyde Daily Photo 2014 and vote for your favourites. Deadline for voting is 12 noon GMT on Monday 29th December 2014.

Thursday, 15 December 2011

Tameside Hospital


I expect to be in Tameside Hospital today having my gall-bladder removed.

I recounted the tale of my earlier hospital stay in Another Week, Another Hospital. I should have gone in two weeks ago but the operation was cancelled as a result of the industrial action the day before.

So the operation has been rescheduled for today. Nil by mouth from midnight Wednesday and be at the hospital for 8 a.m.

If all goes according to plan I should be home tomorrow.

See follow-up post Onward.

3 comments:

  1. Hope all goes well Gerald, and you're back home on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a little late at wishing you Good Luck, but at least I know the pleasures of "Nil by mouth" ...

    ReplyDelete