Vote for Best of Hyde Daily Photo 2014

Please visit Best of Hyde Daily Photo 2014 and vote for your favourites. Deadline for voting is 12 noon GMT on Monday 29th December 2014.

Sunday, 24 June 2012

Do I have to walk through the water?


After all the recent rain there is a huge puddle under the Dowson Road bridge over the TransPennine Trail.

I passed by a woman walking her dogs and when I turned round I saw the youngest dog looking up at its mistress.

Did she pick it up or did it get its feet wet?

See the answer on Hyde DP Xtra.

A contribution to Camera Critters,
Sunday Bridges at San Francisco Bay Daily Photo and
Scenic Sunday

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful moment in time, very sweet and a great photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The English countryside always looks so very lush and green..yeh I know all that rain will do that haha! Glad to see the little dog at least got a lift over the puddle part, I should imagine there's a few doggy washes after a walk like this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings from Oman!!
    Great capture and love the greenery and your walk.Have a great sunday!

    Shantana

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a beauty of a spot to take a walk. Looks like a Bichon. Most dogs would gladly tromp around in that water, but Bichons can be a wee bit bitchy about something like that. I'd guess she picked up the little thing and carried it across.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm sure she picked it up...it's white.

    ReplyDelete