Vote for Best of Hyde Daily Photo 2014

Please visit Best of Hyde Daily Photo 2014 and vote for your favourites. Deadline for voting is 12 noon GMT on Monday 29th December 2014.

Friday, 13 July 2012

Skyview Friday: Pigeon over the Town Hall

I took a photo of the market last week and it wasn't till I downloaded it that I noticed the pigeon flying over the Town Hall.

It is carrying something in its beak but I can't decide what. As I was using my phone-camera this is the best close-up I can get.

The uncropped original can be viewed on Hyde DP Xtra.

A contribution to Skywatch Friday.

6 comments:

  1. Marvellous. Love the coloured roof too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty good camera you got in your phone anyway .. Thanks for showing

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's well spotted. I like the roof at the bottom that gives some added colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done to capture that pigeon! I like the coloured roofs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes the pastel coloured roofs really catch the eye. The pigeons round here are still carrying aroundtwigs for nests.

    ReplyDelete