Vote for Best of Hyde Daily Photo 2014

Please visit Best of Hyde Daily Photo 2014 and vote for your favourites. Deadline for voting is 12 noon GMT on Monday 29th December 2014.

Friday, 12 October 2012

Friday Fences: Cobbled path to the river.


Fence posts above the cobbled path that leads from the towpath of the Peak Forest Canal down to the River Tame.

I discovered this path back in January 2008 when I photographed it from the opposite direction. That photograph was voted Best of Hyde Daily Photo 2008.

A contribution to Friday Fences.

8 comments:

  1. great angle ... love the view. really plays with your eyes. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful! love all that moss growing on it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is an OLD path!! I would love to follow it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is an amazing stonewall fence. I would love to take a walk down there. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your perspective on this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just LOVE this! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, this is so very charming! I am your newest follower.

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear, Gerald . . there is NO blue!

    ReplyDelete