Monday 17 December 2012

Carol singers in the Civic Square


Carol singing in the Civic Square on Saturday was being led by Tom on accordion and Jim on guitar.

It was wet to start with but brightened up later.

Santa in his red suit was around. I showed you his reindeer in the Mall yesterday.

I'll show you his sleigh tomorrow.

The Mossley band were also in the square and I'll show you them on Saturday.

With the bits of blue in this photograph I'd like to wish a Merry Christmas to all the bloggers who contribute to Blue Monday.

Meanwhile please remember to vote for your favourites at Best of Hyde 2012.

7 comments:

  1. That would be a delight to watch.

    I played too. Mine are here and here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see Rudolph was joining in too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The weather looked so cold. Admire their spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this musically blue shot.

    Happy Blue Monday, Gerald.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They surely having great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great capture.

    I played too. Mine are here and here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photo!
    Happy Blue Monday to you!

    ReplyDelete