Vote for Best of Hyde Daily Photo 2014

Please visit Best of Hyde Daily Photo 2014 and vote for your favourites. Deadline for voting is 12 noon GMT on Monday 29th December 2014.

Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Wreaths outside the White Lion


My contribution to ABC Wednesday this week is a photograph of these wreaths on sale at just £3.95 a time (same price as last year) on the market ground outside the White Lion.

An advent wreath hung on the door is a tradition that several of my neighbours continue to observe.

Please visit Best of Hyde 2012 and vote for your favourite photos.



15 comments:

  1. Love wreaths, wonderful ones pictured here.
    Happy holidays.

    w is for..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly Wreathes ~ how delightful ~ fantastic photo ~

    (A Creative Harbor ~ aka ArtMuseDog and Carol ^_^

    Happy Holidays to you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I have a fake one I put on the door each year but wish I could afford to buy a new fresh one!

    Leslie
    abcw team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful !
    General strike over here, hopefully peaceful from then on. Please have a good Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. they look WONDERFUL!
    ROG, ABC Wednesday team

    ReplyDelete
  6. wreaths are lovely holiday decor. great W post.

    W is for...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely selection of Holly Wreaths and what a good price too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The pub in the background makes a perfect backdrop, hope they sold well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would have been tempted to one. The White Lion makes a nice backdrop. I notice the miniature daffodils too which I have just been looking for today, with no success - I should have travelled to Hyde:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely display of the wreaths! It looks cold there for the lady who who sells them. Don't see many wreaths here in LA -maybe because it's so dry out here. I have a fake one hanging on my door every year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the White Lion's facade as much as the lovely wreaths! That price is superb; I checked it on google. No fresh wreaths around here for that price. :( Or I'd have one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That makes for a wonderful photograph. Fair pricing in your part of the world!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Noticed yesterday the price had gone up to £5.

      Delete