Vote for Best of Hyde Daily Photo 2014

Please visit Best of Hyde Daily Photo 2014 and vote for your favourites. Deadline for voting is 12 noon GMT on Monday 29th December 2014.

Monday, 11 February 2013

Through Lady Lavender's Window


Last week I showed you the entrance to Lady Lavender a new café and cup-cake shop that opened recently.

This week I'm showing the view through the window from inside the shop.

Me, I like a nice cup of tea and a toasted teacake and I'm not into cupcakes, but for those of you who are, the window provides a delightful display of her wares.

Beyond there is also a clear view of the market stalls outside.

A contribution to Whimsical Windows, Delirious Doors.

4 comments:

  1. I like a tearoom that also has a nice view. As this one does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really pretty - I like it much better on the inside! And I liked it from the outside, for the record :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice attractive looking place to enjoy a cup of tea and a bite to eat. Cupcakes look delicious too!

    ReplyDelete