Vote for Best of Hyde Daily Photo 2014

Please visit Best of Hyde Daily Photo 2014 and vote for your favourites. Deadline for voting is 12 noon GMT on Monday 29th December 2014.

Saturday, 9 March 2013

The Weekend in Black and White: Pole Bank Gardens



One of the sunken gardens at Pole Bank.

For information on the history of Pole Bank see Old Hyde.

A view of one of the other gardens at Pole Bank can be seen on Hyde DP Xtra.

A contribution to The Weekend in Black and White and Scenic Weekends.

8 comments:

  1. The pillars and steps are like a grand entrance into the beauty of this scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Gemma. The pillars and steps warmly welcome everyone to enter the beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this. I like the way you've framed the light.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like colored pix the best, but this b&w is really special - love the perspective and composition

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel invited into another world:-)

    ReplyDelete