Friday 17 May 2013

Kite-flying on Werneth Low



A couple of evenings ago we had a thunderstorm coupled with hailstones.

An hour later though and the sky had brightened up. I looked out and saw something in the air near the Hare and Hounds on Werneth Low about two kilometres away.

I leaned out of the window and zoomed in on the scene. I only saw this clearly after I'd uploaded the photograph to the computer.

The houses in the foreground are at the top of Lord Derby Road about a kilometre distant.

A contribution to Skywatch Friday.

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic photo for SWF!Thank you for sharing and have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post for SWF!
    Happy SWF to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool skywatch pic! That's a huge kite.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Happy sky watching.

    My sky.

    ReplyDelete